Most people associated Tesla with AC power and Tesla Coils. However the most important discoveries of Tesla are poorly understood and generally unknown to even majority of Tesla enthusiasts.
Tesla’s greatest discoveries was understanding the relationship between dielectricity and magnetism. It is the dielectric component of electricity that Tesla spent most of his career working on. This area offers an entire new technological paradigm that has been lost. The work of Eric Dollard is our last link to this currently unused form of power. A whole new world awaits for those keen enough to delve no the mysteries of the aether and dielectricity.
- 1856 – Tesla Born
- 1883 (27 yrs old) – invents AC motor
- 1884 (28 yrs old) – arrives in USA
- 1887 (31 yrs old) – gets his first lab
- 1888 (32 yrs old) – creates AC polyphase systems sells it to Westinghouse
- 1889 (33 yrs old) – discovers Ether & Radiant Energy in his lab!!! Uses High Frequency & wireless power—***
- 1892 ( 36 yrs old) – publishes “The Dissipation of Electricity”
- 1893 (37 yrs old) – Aug 25th lecture “Mechanical and Electrical Oscillators”
- 1895 (39 yrs old) – corresponds with Röntgen on “special radiation”
- 1898 (42 yrs old) – lecture “High Frequency Oscillators for Electro-therapeutic and Other Purposes”
- 1899 (43 yrs old) – Begins construction/experiments Colorado Springs….claims aliens sending signals
- 1900 (44 yrs old) – Tesla Ozone Company….olive oil bubbled with ozone
- 1901 (45 yrs old) – construction begins for Wardenclyffe tower
- 1907 (51 yrs old) – In an article entitled “Tesla’s Tidal Wave To Make War Impossible,” from “English Mechanic and World of Science,” Tesla states that his magnifying transmitter has obtained rates of 25 million horsepower.
- 1919 (63 yrs old) – publishes “My inventions” autobiography
- 1934 (78 yrs old) – An article by Tesla called “Possibilities of Electro-Static Generators” is published in “Scientific American” which features “Colossus,” a two-million volt Van de Graff generator which is now on display at the Boston Museum of Science.
- 1937 – Tesla, realizing war was imminent, composed a treatise entitled “The Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy through the Natural Media” concerning a charged particle beam weapon.
- 1943 – Tesla dies at age 86
“The velocity of any sound wave depends on a certain ratio between elasticity and density, and for this ether or universal gas the ratio is 800,000,000,000 times greater than for air. This means that the velocity of the sound waves propagated through the ether is about 300,000 times greater than that of the sound waves in air, which travel at approximately 1,085 feet a second. Consequently the speed in ether is 900,000 x 1,085 feet, or 186,000 miles, and that is the speed of light.” ~ Tesla
Quotes by Tesla:
“Only the existence of a field of force can account for the
motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption
dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this
subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all
attempts to explain the workings of the universe without
recognizing the existence of the ether and the
indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.
My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest
importance. As I have searched the entire scientific
records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time
without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself
the original discoverer of this truth, which can be
expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter
other than that received from the environment.” – Nikola Tesla
- http://www.teslauniverse.com/ – most comprehensive resource on the internet
- http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/307lpa.htm – comprehensive summary of all Tesla published materials
- Archive.org collection of Nikola Tesla’s Works
- Jeff Behary – Modern Tesla Reconstruction Museum
- The Prodigal Genius: The Ultimate Tesla Biography – PDF Download link
- Arthur H. Matthews – Supposed Apprentice of Tesla; Alien connection with Venus (disinfo imho)
Otis Carr & Ralph Ring