Electricity is polarity…not plus or minus…but more like male or female. In order for Electricity to manifest a UNION must develop.
This is the union of the “male”, or projective, and “multiplied by” the “female”, or receptive. Hereby, the male is the dielectric field in counterspace (of per centimeters), and the magnetic field or female in space (of centimeters squared). Space in c.m. squared is what you pay for in “real estate”, counterspace in per c.m. is the space between the lines on a ruler, or between molecules in a crystal.
Male (Dielectric/counterspace/Projective in cm) x Female (Magnetic/space/Receptive in cm2) = UNION
For the Electricity extant between a pair of wires:
- The closer the wires, the more capacitance, and thus the more Dielectricity.
- The farther apart the wires, the more inductance and thus the more Magnetism.
- The smaller the space between the wires (the more counterspace) the more Dielectricity that can be stored,
- The larger the space between the wires (the more real estate) the more Magnetism that can be stored.
Total amount of Dielectricity x Total amount of Magnetism = Total Quantity of Electricity (Q)
Electricity (Q) = The Planck = Watt – Seconds – Seconds or Watt Seconds squared (W•s2)
Energy is defined as the time rate of the production or consumption of the electric induction, or: Q / t = W
Dielectric & Magnetic Fields consist of discrete lines of force which are individual units or quanta of inductive force, these lines of force are mechanical. They both increase their coefficients of induction.
- Dielectric “Capacitance” – draws conductors nearer to each other – Contractive – increasing counterspace
- Magnetic “Inductance” – pushes the conductors away from each other – Expansive increases space
This resultant force between two wires thus may be expansive, null, or contractive, depending upon the relative densities of the dielectric and the magnetic force fields respectively.
Rates of Change:
- Variation/Rate of Change with Respect to Time = Dimension of per second = Time Derivative = ΔX /ΔT
- velocity, that is, the ratio of the dimension of length (space) to the dimension of time.
- force F is given as the ratio of velocity to time, for any unit mass
- the force F equals your body’s mass times the ratio of the velocity to the time interval of the velocity’s variation with respect to time.
- Energy is not really a primary phenomenon, but in reality is only a secondary derivative of some more concrete phenomenon….similar to a car in constant motion suddenly slowing down
- RATIO of a physical dimension to a metrical dimension
- the ratio of a physical dimension, the Planck Q to a metrical dimension the time t gives then the dimensional relation of energy W
- ΔQ / ΔT = W that is, the first order time derivative of electrification Q equals the energy W
- Dimension of Psi (Ψ) x Dimension of Phi (Φ) = Electricity (Q)
Four Primary Dimensions in Electrical Engineering:
- Time, second (t)
- Space, centimeter (l)
- Dielectricity, Psi, Coulomb (Ψ)
- Magnetism, Phi, Weber (Φ)
- Displacement Current in Amperes (I) I = Ψ/t *Maxwell’s Law of Dielectric Induction
- Electric-motive Force in Volts (E) E = Φ/t *Faraday’s Law of Electro-Magnetic Induction
- The Impedance in Ohms (Z) Z = E/I
- The Admittance in Siemens (Y) Y = I/E
- Displacement currents flow through the insulation (dielectric).
- Electro-motive force is a result of the conductor (metallic)
- A conjugate relation exists here, the “insulator’ and the “conductor”
- So now we have TWO distinct “volts” and TWO distinct “amps”, hence e and I are seen to have dual definitions.
- The ampere, I may be a displacement current, or may be a conduction current.
- Likewise the volts, e, may be an electro-motive force, or it may be an electro-static potential.
- Electricity is aether in a state of dynamic polarization.
- Magnetism is aether in motion.
- Dielectricity is aether under stress or strain.
- The motions and strains of the aether give rise to electrification. (Ψ x Φ = Q)
- (Q), the undivided quantity of the total electrification, “Planck”
- (W), the time rate of the production or consumption of this electricification, “Joule”. (energy)
- (Ψ) PSI, the total dielectric induction, or the ratio of the total electric induction Q, to the total magnetic induction which is embodied in this electric induction. This is the “Coulomb” (charge)
- (Φ) PHI, the total magnetic induction, or the ratio of the total electric induction, Q, to the total dielectric induction, psi, which is embodied within this electric induction. This is the ”Weber” (induction)
- (E), the electo-motive force which results from the production or consumption of the total magnetic induction Phi. The unit is the “Volt”
- (I), the displacement current which results from the production or consumption of total dielectric induction Psi. The unit is the “Ampere”.
- One dimension of space, that is space raised to the positive exponent is simply called space (acre).
- Space raised to the negative exponent is called counter space (per sq. centimeter).
- One dimension of time that is time multiplied by positive one is called forward time, and the dimension of time multiplied by negative 1 is called reverse time.
- Space is multiplicitive (exponential) and time is additive (linear). One dimension of time(second), one dimension of space (centimeter). System of base one numbers converts the dimension into forward, backward, counter, etc.
- Plancks per second gives Joules.
- Coulombs per second gives Amperes.
- Webers per second gives Volts.
Joules, Amperes or Volts, are SECONDARY reactions in response to variation of our known PRIMARY dimensions, the total electrification in Plancks, the total dielectrification in Coulombs, the total magnetization in Webers.
- Volts of E.M.F. are a MAGNETIC REACTANCE
- Amperes of displacement are a DIELECTRIC SUSCEPTANCE
The degree to which the reactance and the susceptance manifest is proportional to the time rate of variation, that is, per second. Here the dimension of time is not seconds, it is PER SECONDS, one over T. Somewhat like counterspace, but this is NOT COUNTER TIME. One instance of a per time arrangement is cycles per second. This is known as the FREQUENCY F, in cycles per second. Here is a dimensional relation of per second, frequency F. This frequency F represents only a rotational (alternating) cycle, and thereby is only a partial frequency. Also existent is a cycle of geometric progression or regression. This “frequency” is given in decibels per second. Hence our general frequency is given as decibel-cycle per second, or for Newton-Liebnitz methodology, it is neper-radian per second, v. Hereby:
- v Q equals W, Joule or Planck per second.
- v PSI equals I, Ampere, or Coulomb per second.
- v PHI equals E, Volt, or Weber per second.
The dimensional factor, v, in per second we will call the Heaviside “Time Operator” This time operator describes the variation with respect to time as a “versor operator”
E and I are NOT necessarily time coincident, but one may lag or lead another. Cause and effect become separated by what is known as HYSTERESIS. It can be said that E and I exist in different “time frames.” This subject rapidly accelerates into a Bach type reality and is much too complex for now.